If you are passionate about economic, political, environmental, and social issues affecting global food systems, consider a postgraduate degree in Global Food and Agricultural Business at the University of Adelaide.
For all intakes in 2021, University of Adelaide alumni have the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on their tuition*, while other domestic applicants can receive a 20% discount*. This is the best possible time to upgrade your qualifications or make the shift into the growing and vital sector of agribusiness.
The Centre for Global Food and Resources (CGFAR) is establishing a Scholarship for Australian Full-fee paying students commencing the following programs in 2021:
- Master of Global Food and Agricultural Business
- Graduate Diploma in Global Food and Agricultural Business
- Graduate Certificate in Global Food and Agricultural Business
*To see if you meet the eligibility criteria and to see the scholarship rules, refer to Scholarship terms and conditions.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop the conceptual and practical skills necessary for agribusiness management in an increasingly complex global food and agricultural marketplace. Whether you are interested in the public or private sector, the program opens up a broad range of possible career paths. This includes agribusiness enterprises large and small, government departments, research centres, international funding agencies, agricultural consultancy services, and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Training much needed future leaders in Global Food and Agriculture
- Accessible price point, particularly through a time of uncertainty
- Flexible learning modes utilised to better suit students’ needs
- Supporting life-long employability