RAID Network – Program Coordinator role
RAID is looking to engage a Program Coordinator to oversee an international research exchange program in conjunction with the Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA) and the Australian Volunteers Program (AVP). The program aims to improve professional knowledge, research skills, and human capacity of early- to mid- career researchers (EMCRs). RAID requires a motivated and organised person to oversee the planning and design of this program alongside the RAID Partnerships team.
Description of Services
The role will involve responsibilities relating to the international research exchange program, including:
- Communicating with relevant internal teams and external organisations related to RAID-VNUA Volunteer Program.
- Identifying and prioritising responsibilities relating to program development, distributing resources and information under these priorities.
- Collating and reviewing record of completed work, including program activity reports and administrative documents.
- Outlining hybrid volunteer positions in collaboration with VNUA RAID Partnerships
- Completing necessary administrative steps and coordinating the program agenda and content in collaboration with revenant partners.
- Previous or ongoing experience in Vietnam highly regarded but not essential.
Workload: 200 hours (25 day) total.
Suggested weekly load is 2.5 days per week over 10 weeks.
Hourly rate: $35 to $50; based on qualification and experience.
Conditions: Casual, non-ongoing position; must have right to work in Australia.
To register your interest, please provide a written response to the ‘Description of Services’ (up to 300 words) and a copy of your CV, sent to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the job description (pdf) here.
Applications close Friday 23 September 2022.