Multiple Roles for a Regional Economic Development Program in Southeast Asia – expressions of interest
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. They work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, Palladium have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. They also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
About the Role(s):
Palladium is positioning itself to respond to a Request for Tender for an Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)-funded, regional economic development program in Southeast Asia.
They are seeking individuals to fill multiple indicative roles:
- Program Director
- Director – Operations & Finance
- Director – Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning
- Deputy Director – Technical
- Partnership Manager
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Social Inclusion Advisor
- Organisational Development Advisor
- Experts for a Technical Pool in the areas of agriculture, regional economic connectivity, consumer protection, corporate development, energy and minerals, financial integration, investment, MSME, private sector engagement, sustainable infrastructure, digital innovation, regulatory excellence and people mobility.
Prospective candidates with experience in the following areas are desirable, but not necessary:
- Experience on DFAT-funded projects and/or economic development projects
- Experience in Southeast Asia, particularly in working with ASEAN Secretariat in regional economic development